Saturday, July 11, 2009

The strands of the web



Here is a picture of my lovely office. I never thought I'd work in a library as nice as mine, I must say. I have worked in some that we could say, were a little the worse for wear.

What's been interesting in getting this Flickr acct, is how it's owned by Yahoo, so I only need my Yahoo id to sign in. Same for Blogger, now owned by Google. I have had a YouTube channel for about 2 years now, and now it's owned by Google also. I do tend to keep things separate if I can, and not use just the one id for all - smacks too much of Big Brother to me - I was also reading an interesting article about Bing VS Google, and the Chrome OS vs Windows. The big showdown between MS and Google - from the article, looks like the money's on MS. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment