Saturday, August 29, 2009

Thing 14 Technorati blog search


I haven't used Technorati in the past, but I am a fan of Google Blog Search. I understand tags and tagging, as someone who has a YouTube channel, and also a delicious account. Have explored some searchs on Technorati, there wasn't anything particularly wonderful about it that would make me switch from Google. I did find a little article that compared Technorati and Google blog search http://www.searchenginejournal.com/technorati-vs-google-blog-search-which-is-better/4658/

This was posted at Search Engine Journal.

I do like to search blogs for info as well as the web because I think you can get an insiders view sometimes, and of course sometimes the outsiders view. Way outside, definitely. Always interesting though. I may try Technorati more in the future to see if different searchs give better results.

No comments:

Post a Comment