Thursday, September 24, 2009

Things 8 and 9


Set up my bloglines acct today and picked and eclectic group of sites to send me feeds. Some I already follow on my Yahoo page, some are new to me. - I picked up - Boing Boing, the Shifted Librarian, Library Stuff, Chocolate and Zuchini (food), Popsugar (celebrity gossip,my secret addiction) (now, wouldn't My Secret Addiction be a good name for a celebrity gossip site?), and some others.

I guess it's handy for sorting out the news you want, from that you don't. But I've had my Yahoo newsfeed for a couple of years, and I rarely look at it. Probably should more.

More entertainingly, I am listening to Shepherd College's Internet web broadcast. I love college radio stations - Shepherd turned me on to the Decembrists.

No comments:

Post a Comment