Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thing 17 - No Sandbox, but here's some sand

Having tried several times to access the MD Sandbox Wiki to post a few of my oh so intelligent thoughts on Web 2.0, I have come to the conclusion that either - Kate T. is messing with everybody's head and has set this up so none of us can actually achieve the golden CEUS or - the wiki is defunct. I have set up an account with PB works (one more acct that I will forget about in a month), but still have no access to the MD sandbox. So - adeiu to this particular thing - I will not be sharing my insights with whoever still has access to the thing. I'm sure it was useful, in it's way.

But I've got to get this wrapped up! So here's some fun video of my daughter's games team doing what they do best - winning.

No comments:

Post a Comment