Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thing #22 - Downloadable Audio (Possibly)



I have wanted to use the eaudio collection for years, but always seemed to be stymied in some way. I've had
an account with Netbooks for years - but couldn't get it to work with my MP3 player. I see that now they've upgraded the interface
so you can download directly to a device, but I can't install that software on my work computer so can't check it out. The manual
download I just attempted is blocked also, probably by security on my work computer. I will have to try this out at
home, and see if I can get it all to work. I have to say that the Netbooks collection looks great, and
I would love to be able to use it with my Itouch Christmas present.
I haven't had a lot of luck with the MD Digital Library either. I have the Overdrive Media Consol loaded
at home, but have run into problems with the downloads. I can't check it here at work, since I can't get the
software downloaded and installed. I'm sure it all works fine, and I will try to get this all going again at home shortly.
In the mean time, I love my Itouch, it works great, love all the great apps and I'm going to try that out as an ebook reader as soon as I figure
everything out

No comments:

Post a Comment